Thursday, 20 April 2017

Are your dependent children registered on JPA?

Declaring dependent Service children on JPA can enable appropriate allowances to be obtained, enable paternity and adoption leave requests and can have an influence on allocation of Service housing and potential assignments.
To complete the registration process, your soldier should provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate to their unit HR who will complete the JPA process. For more information, contact